Wednesday 1 February 2012

Skipping Through Fields

With my Skip-It, of course!!

¯¯"Don't - stop - me - noooowwwww!!!!!" ¯¯

Yes.  It actually arrived on Monday, except I was at work so I couldn't take delivery of it.  So Dad picked it up for me yesterday, but I haven't actually seen him since Sunday... so... although it is in the ownership of yours truly, it still has yet to be acquainted with my right ankle.  That'll all change this afternoon, of course.  My little feet will be skipping about like nobody's business.  You won't even see them, they'll be a blur.  I'll make Michael Flatley look sedentary.  I'll soon be in talks with various film studios to make my own Skip-It fitness video.  Move over, Natalie Cassidy, there's a new former fat girl on the block!!!

Won't be long now.  I'll be so skinny I'll vanish when I turn sideways. 

I'm feeling really positive this week.  About pretty much everything.  I've started feeling thinner again, which is a good thing.  Hopefully some weight's come off.  I mean, I can see that I'm getting thinner, I just hope that the scales agree with me.  I saw about a minute of The Simpsons the other night.  Homer went into the bathroom to weigh himself and said "Okay, scales, you don't like me, and I don't like you.  But I've been real good all week, so you better treat me right!"

Hands up everyone who knows that feeling!!!  *raises both hands and a leg*

I was completely hardcore last night.  I mean.  Hardcore in the extreme.  My sister was feeling poorly and not in the mood for healthy eating - so I went to Morrisons to get tea in for her.  I bought and cooked her a stuffed crust cheese pizza *wibble* and bought myself some cooked chicken and a salad - and I threw the skin away!!  I didn't cave for a second!  I was strong - like She-Ra only less manly!!  And as an extra special reward, I got to see Everton beat Manchester City 1-0.  Hashtag See Oh Why Bee.  Woop woop!! 

The writer's block has come upon me again, I think I'm feeling a bit too cheerful to write about dead bodies and Russian spies.  Well.  Dead bodies, anyway, I'm always up for a Russian spy.  As it were.  I might undertake another writing project.  If only a cracking premise would hit me, I could fulfil my main ambition and write a sitcom.  I can't turn The Phantom Winger into a sitcom, before you ask.  It's not that kind of a story.  If only there was a distinct lack of flippant and irreverant sitcoms in Britain. 

I suppose I could write a sitcom about a struggling writer trying to lose weight...  Diary of a Fat Girl - The Sitcom!!

Join me again on Friday, when I will give you a full update on what happened at Fat Club, including any news on my weight fluctuation.  Wish me luck, folks - I think I'm gonna need it!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll raise hands too Spevvie and a leg if only my balance was better. I have a love hate relationship with the scales too. Hate them before but love them after if they tell me nice things.

    I got tempted too at the Hospital not eaten for 17 hours and I was faced with rows upon rows of Chocolate and Crisps and a single bowl filled with 2 Apples and 3 Bananas. So Bear got Chocolate Buttons and I got a Banana. Owe to be so smug. LOL

    Hope Thursday goes well Hunny if it all goes to plan we can all celebrate on Friday go on treat yourself an extra bit of lettuce won't hurt. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been having a good week Heath!

    ReplyDelete